[Pmwiki-users] Running PmWiki on Windows / IIS

Jonathan Frank JONATHAN
Mon Jul 14 08:19:03 CDT 2003

Sorry - Outlook seemed to cause problems with mail formats when I sent this before. Apologies for the duplication but I'll post this again in plain text.

I'd recently discovered PmWiki and want to put it to use for my team.
I like the fact that it's PHP, and didn't get on with PHPWiki at all.
However, unfortunately I'm lumbered with a Windows / IIS server rather than Linux or even Apache on Windows (which I know works since I've tried it at home).

I get this string of errors when trying to open http://www.ventures-online.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php:

Notice: Undefined variable: pagename in d:\CTLwebsites\ventures-online.com\wwwroot\pmwiki\scripts\pgcust.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined variable: pagename in d:\CTLwebsites\ventures-online.com\wwwroot\pmwiki\scripts\thiswiki.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined variable: pagename in d:\CTLwebsites\ventures-online.com\wwwroot\pmwiki\scripts\thiswiki.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: EnableDiag in d:\CTLwebsites\ventures-online.com\wwwroot\pmwiki\scripts\stdconfig.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined variable: pagename in d:\CTLwebsites\ventures-online.com\wwwroot\pmwiki\pmwiki.php on line 249

If I then click on the PmWiki link I only get one error:

Notice: Undefined variable: EnableDiag in d:\CTLwebsites\ventures-online.com\wwwroot\pmwiki\scripts\stdconfig.php on line 42

Any advice (apart from dumping IIS!) ?
(Note that www.ventures-online.com is a production server; I'm just dangling this wiki off the side of it as a pilot test for use by our community of volunteers.)

Any help very gratefully received - I really like what I've seen in PmWiki and don't really want to have to move over to one of the other Wiki clones...

Jonathan Frank