[Pmwiki-users] Embedded Comments

John Feezell johnfeezell at 3wplace.com
Wed Jul 9 23:58:24 CDT 2003

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for the email.  I need a little more help however.  I'm new to
pmwiki and the use of $InlineReplacements.  So I have two questions.
First, from the pm pages I assume that the $InlineReplacement line would go
in my local.php file.  Is that correct?
Second, how exactly would the =hide replacement be used within a page?
I.e., what is its form?

Thanks.

BTW: How long have you been using pmwiki?

/JF