[Pmwiki-users] Trail problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 9 16:36:59 CDT 2003

If you're using <<|Group.Page|>>, make sure that
   (1) Group.Page exists
   (2) Group.Page has a trail (bullet list) of pages on it
   (3) that the current page is listed in the trail

Also, if the name of the page containing the trail isn't a WikiWord,
you have to do <<|Group.{{Page}}|>> instead of just <<|Group.Page|>>.

If you send me the URL to the page perhaps I can help figure out why it's
not working for you.

Pm