[despammed] Re: [Pmwiki-users] Restore problem

jdkim at socrates.Berkeley.EDU jdkim at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jul 3 15:28:59 CDT 2003

For me, the default PmWiki installation showed the revision history just
fine, but the "Restore" function didn't work correctly.  On the system I'm
on, diff is in /usr/bin while patch is in /usr/local/bin.  I'm attaching a
patch that'll allow you to specify where diff and patch is in.

If your system has diff or patch in different location that /usr/bin,
simply configure $SysDiff and $SysPatch variable in your local php file:

$SysPatch = '/usr/local/bin/patch';

I'm working on having the script automatically try to detect the correct
location using "which" command.  I'll submit the patch when I'm done.

___

John Kim