[Pmwiki-users] A rough idea--need feedback/input

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Fri Jan 10 15:16:30 CST 2003

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 03:10:43PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> but I suspect what the user would really prefer to see is

> which means that PmWiki has to become smart enough to do its own diffs.

And I think that PmWiki should get there eventually so as to be
portable to non-unix platforms.  But that's an itch that can wait on
scratching (though I'm sure there's an implementation of the
Longest-Common-Subsequence algorithm (upon which diff is based) in PHP
out there somewhere).

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff