[Pmwiki-users] notes on pmwiki documentation

Dawn Green green at thunderdata.com
Fri Feb 28 21:14:05 CST 2003

> But exactly what constitutes a WikiWord in PmWiki is. (i.e. PmWiki's
> WikiWords mayn't be the same as TWiki's WikiWords) I think that
> "PmWiki.WikiWord" is just fine.

Ditto on this and Scott's other comments including redundancy and
pluralization.  The bottom line:  I don't really feel that we should try to
figure out naming conventions outside of the topic itself and whether it is an
author or admin (which I agree should be the one with the appended
PmWiki._topic_.Admin).

It is *all* PmWiki.

Dawn