[Pmwiki-users] Invalid URI created by ThisGroup:

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Dec 22 12:00:20 CST 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> There's probably a fix available by redesigning how ThisWiki and friends
> do their translations--they can be done via the LinkPatterns array instead
> of the InterMap one--but that's probably going to wait for a future version
> and after I've finalized whatever is going to happen with ?pagename= style
> links.

No rush on my behalf :-) I just noticed the problem and thought I should
report it.

Btw, should I do this kind of bug report in some other way?
* Send it directly to you?
* Add it to some page at your site?
Both of the above perhaps?

> To repeat my earlier message, this would all be a whole lot easier if the
> httpd and PHP folks would honor the details of the CGI 1.1 specification,
> or else provide us a new specification that correctly documents how
> things actually work.

The usual story :-/

/Christian

--