[Pmwiki-users] Re: Lockfile

Volker Huppert 1608-728
Wed Dec 3 20:43:15 CST 2003

Sorry, I somehow messed up the content of my previous mail.

Regards,

Volker
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Volker Huppert
  To: Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 1:31 AM
  Subject: Lockfile

  Dear all,

  when setting up a new PmWiki after having moved to a new (virtual) root server I experienced the following problem:

  Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 0 is not allowed to access wiki.d/.flock owned by uid 48 in /var/www/web1/html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 539

  Warning: fopen("wiki.d/.flock", "w") - Success in /var/www/web1/html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 539

  PmWiki can't process your request
  Cannot acquire lockfile

  We are sorry for any inconvenience.

  http://www.pmichaud.com/ref/PmWiki/Lockfile