[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki on IIS

J. Perkins jason
Fri Aug 29 15:26:58 CDT 2003

I warned you that I had some free time... ;)

I am trying to install PmWiki on an IIS server at work. For the most
part it works great. The one problem I am seeing is with the markup:

   [[$ThisPage:?action=edit Edit]]
   [[$ThisPage:?action=print Print]]

Because IIS doesn't use the "AcceptPathInfo" type URLs, this generates
an href of "pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.Homepage?action=edit". Notice that
there are two '?' instead of one '?' and a '&'. This causes an error. Is
there a way to get IIS to use the PathInfo format (I googled but
couldn't find anything) or a way to work around this issue in PmWiki?

Much thanks,

Jason
379