[Pmwiki-users] Valid arguments to pmwiki.php for accessing a page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Aug 21 08:37:20 CDT 2003

Links of type 1 should almost always work--I can't think of many situations
where they would not.  Links of type 2 work depending on how well the
web server supports the handling of the PATH_INFO component of a url.
The PATH_INFO component is the part that occurs after the name of the
file being accessed; i.e., the part after the pmwiki.php in the url #2
below.

Pm