[Pmwiki-users] printable-page, flexlayout, and webmenu

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Mon Aug 18 14:33:12 CDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 01:34:14AM +1200, Robin wrote:
> Hey, I have made my wiki site look a little prettier using webmenu and
> flexlayout, along with a CSS file. The problem is that if the 'printable
> version' link is followed, the version still has the webmenu and still
> picks up the CSS file, which may be less useful for printing.

You can use use conditional inclusions in local.php (or Group.php),
something like this:

if ($action == "print") include_once("local/printable-page.php");
if ($action != "print") include_once("local/webmenu.php");

Carlo
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org