[Pmwiki-users] Another desire for Webmenu

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Aug 15 09:42:07 CDT 2003

Did you try using the ThisPage: and ThisGroup: links?  I think they always
use the current wiki page for their replacements.  In your example,
you would use  ThisPage:_discuss as the link to the discussion component
of the current page.

I'm fairly sure that you can already use ThisPage:?action=edit,
ThisPage:?action=print in WebMenu-type pages to generate links to
manipulate the current page (not the WebMenu page).

Pm