[Pmwiki-users] internationalization & flexlayout

J. Perkins jason
Tue Aug 12 20:58:20 CDT 2003

I had been meaning to mention: all flexlayout really does is assign CSS
IDs to various HTML objects. The core code *could* do this itself, and
then flexlayout could happily fade away.

A skins collection is a good idea. I have been able to get quite a wide
variety of looks just by tweaking the flexlayout css file. I'd be happy
to contribute a couple.

Also, re: flexlayout and i18n. Please go ahead and modify my code as
much as you like. Most days I'm lucky if I can find enough free time to
tie my shoes. Don't let me stand in the way of progress!

Jason
379