[Pmwiki-users] internationalization & flexlayout

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Mon Aug 11 11:30:59 CDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 10:32:36AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Many modules have gone from being local customizations to core modules--
> these include WikiTrails, session-based authentication, attachments/uploads,
> the RSS scripts, etc.  This generally happens when the module reaches
> a level of maturity where I think it can be safely maintained and
> functional with the other core modules that exist.  My goal is that
(...)

This sounds very reasonable to me.

> Also, just so people know, my expectation is that PreviewEdits and maybe
> Internationalizations will be the next modules to migrate into the
> core PmWiki distribution.  I'm also looking at incorporating John Rankin's
> PrintablePage modules, since they seem to be very popular among PmWiki
> sites.

I definitely agree. I've practically just started using PmWiki,
nevertheless those are the features that I felt immediately necessary.
It may also be worth including "webmenu" which I haven't tested yet but
that I think would be logical to merge together with "flexlayout", dunno.

Carlo
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org