[pmwiki] Re: [Pmwiki-users] discussion on line breaks

Robin robin
Mon Aug 11 02:01:56 CDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 09:49:10AM +0200, Bernhard.Weichel at t-online.de wrote:
> For this reason I really miss Page preview and Track Authorship.
I'd like to put my hand up in favour of these, also.

> The last issue which would really help for CMS like applications is
> "page fallback".
Do you mean reverting pages? If so, that is there.

(Sorry, I'd contribute more, but I'm somewhat occupied by a deadline
right now)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663