[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki with mini_httpd??

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Wed Aug 6 14:45:10 CDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 04:16:05PM -0400, Ishwar Rattan wrote:

> I hope so. I want php script 'pmwiki.php' to execute when its path
> is entered in browser URL
>
>    machine-addr/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
>
> where full path of the script is /home/httpd/html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
> Currently the contents of the script aew displayed in the page.
> Also, I am new to web-world.

Are you also new to unix/linux in general ? The reason why I'm asking is that
the subject description will be rather technical, and you need to have a bit
of expertise with the shell and all the usual unix sysadmin topics.

Carlo
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org