[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki localization ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Aug 5 03:23:53 CDT 2003

BTW, apologies if my Italian translations of RecentChanges were
incorrect--I just used babelfish for the translating.

If anyone wants the RecentChanges pages to be retitled in a different
language, and can provide me with the correct translations for
RecentChanges and AllRecentChanges, I'll make the changes to i18n-xx.tgz.

Pm