[Pmwiki-users] Re: An outline for WikiOutlines with inlinedmarkup?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Nov 7 17:09:35 CST 2002

>Wouldn't it have to be ^^TopPage^^=20

Yup.  And for some reason I'm not too fond of the carets.
----
The alternative that springs to mind is:

    TopPage | ... | ParentPage | ThisPage

which would imply ...

||TopPage|| but it's already taken.

I could live with ^^TopPage^^ producing TopPage | ... | ParentPage | =
ThisPage

JR

>If <<TopPage>> produces < PreviousPage | ThisPage | NextPage > it means=20
>I can't get to TopPage from ThisPage. Is this a problem?

Er, right.  I intended < PreviousPage | TopPage | NextPage > in my email.
However, that looks kinda funny too.  Hrm.  Maybe I'll just cross that
bridge when I come to it (since I might never come to it :-).

----
I have suggested < PreviousPage | ParentPage | NextPage > as an =
alternative.

JR