[Pmwiki-users] Re: An outline for WikiOutlines with inlined markup?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Nov 7 16:26:54 CST 2002

> Maybe two trail markups?  One to produce the=20
>=20
>   < PreviousPage | ThisPage | NextPage >
>=20
> rendering and a separate one to produce the breadcrumb
>=20
>   TopPage ^ GrandparentPage ^ ParentPage ^ ThisPage
>=20
> one?  Authors could then mix/match as desired.

I like it.  How about  ^^ThisPage^^ for the latter?

-Scott
--=20

Wouldn't it have to be ^^TopPage^^ (I'm assuming that there is one page =
that lays out the whole outline).

If <<TopPage>> produces < PreviousPage | ThisPage | NextPage > it means I =
can't get to TopPage from ThisPage. Is this a problem?

(I imagine I'd put ^^TopPage^^ at the top of ThisPage and <<TopPage>> at =
the bottom, so that's cool)

I'm assuming "show ThisPage's children" is excluded.

JR