[Pmwiki-users] More on WikiTrail

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Tue Nov 5 09:47:29 CST 2002

I'm proposing a change to the markup being used for WikiTrail and
would like some advice from the group:

Currently WikiTrail uses "<<TrailPage>>" as the markup to generate links
as either "<< | TrailPage | >>"  or "<< PrevPage | TrailPage | NextPage >>".

I think the markup should be either "<|TrailPage|>" or "<<|TrailPage|>>",
since these would more closely resemble what will actually be rendered
on the wiki page.

So, my questions are:
  - should we use <|TrailPage|>, <<|TrailPage|>>, or <<TrailPage>> ?
  - should it render as
	< PrevPage | TrailPage | NextPage >
    or  << PrevPage | TrailPage | NextPage >>  ?

Thanks in advance.  I'm hoping to include the WikiTrail script as an
add-on feature in the next release of PmWiki, available sometime today
or tomorrow.