[Pmwiki-users] Strange problem with pmwiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Wed Aug 21 12:27:56 CDT 2002

Bizarre!  What version of PHP are you running?

3-4 minutes for the server to respond sounds like a network problem
somewhere as opposed to PmWiki...however, I know that we once had some
similar problems with some PHP scripts that were being written for
the Harte Research Institute, where sometimes it would take 3-4 minutes
for the server to respond, or sometimes there would be only partial
pages, or a variety of things like that.

Is it consistent?  I.e., are there some machines that *always* take 3-4
minutes when they access the COBWiki, or is it that they just sometimes
take 3-4 minutes to do so?

I'll be very pleased to help troubleshoot this, especially to see if it's
a PmWiki problem or not...

Pm
Dr. Patrick R. Michaud
Professor, Department of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
Director, CBI-Division of Nearshore Research
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
6300 Ocean Drive, Corpus Christi TX 78412
email: pmichaud at tamucc.edu   voice: 361-825-2751   fax: 361-825-2795