[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Tiny SA - FM radio

Prya Darshni pdarshn at ncsu.edu
Fri May 31 12:20:08 PDT 2024

Hello Tiny SA community

I'm currently using the Tiny SA to receive FM radio. I'm using the
telescopic antenna that came with the tiny SA to pick up FM.

I'm picking up 94 MHz at -49 dbm... but other frequencies are present as
well. It's very confusing how to interpret and to even see if I'm doing the
right thing.

Any insight into this will be greatly appreciated !

Here is a screenshot  :

[image: image.png]

After activating the internal attenuation to 30 db to remove any and all
internal noise, I get this:

[image: image.png]

Thank you.

Best regards,
Prya Darshni
(Pronoun - she/her/hers)

--------

Note: All email is subject to the State of North Carolina public disclosure
law. Please do not send confidential information to this email address.