[pmwiki-users] Persistent setting of Ext. Gain

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jun 12 22:20:29 PDT 2024

Hi Barry,

This is the PmWiki mailing list, not the TinySA mailing list. PmWiki is
a web publishing software, and TinySA use it for their website. Some
PmWiki links are still on their sidebar.

You can reach the very active TinySA community via their mailing list:

   https://groups.io/g/tinysa

See also their FAQ:

   https://tinysa.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.FAQ

Good luck,