[pmwiki-users] Work in progress notices

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jul 26 04:09:21 PDT 2024

Indeed, some markup directives like "include" and "pagelist" are not
processed when a page is saved, so the categories and backlinks output
by these directives are not indexed.

You can achieve this by adding a custom markup rule.

Add something like this to config.php:

Markup('WIP', '<split', '/^@WIP/m', PVSE(">>frame<<
This page is a [[!wip|work in progress]].
It might be incomplete.
>> <<
"));

Then in your pages, add somewhere "@WIP" at the start of a line, it will
be replaced with the markup defined in the rule, then processed as it it
were in the page.

Petko
--
If you upgrade :  https://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades