[pmwiki-users] Trail markup using a page list as trail index

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jan 3 11:57:10 PST 2024

The WikiTrail page really needs to have a bulleted list of links to
other pages, a pagelist is not recognized.

To use a pseudo-trail from a pagelist, check Dynamic trails:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DynamicTrails

There are other recipes but this one doesn't need to install anything,
just configure Site.LocalTemplates and GroupFooter.

> (:if intext ': užitna' {$FullName}:)

I think you probably mean {*$FullName} not {$FullName} here.
{*$FullName} means the browsed page, {$FullName} is normally
GroupFooter.

Petko