[pmwiki-users] ExtensionHub

Hans Bracker design at softflow.uk
Sat Apr 20 04:57:27 PDT 2024

> Something must be different on your wiki. Where did you place the extensions directory, and how did you enable it in config.php? What is your PHP version?
> I assume you have the latest Hub and Filterable.

php 8.1, Apache server on local machine, Windows system.
pmwiki.php 4687 2024-04-13 18:46:04Z, and same with pmwiki.php 4672 2024-03-21 12:41:36Z
extensions-2024-04-15a.zip
Filterable-2024-04-14.zip

at top of config.php:
$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');
$EnablePathInfo = 1;

include_once("extensions/hub.php");

if I look at the $xHub array at beginning of function extFormatResource($xname, $a, $htmlattr)
I get this printed (not copying the page content stuff here):

 Array
(
    [ExtDir] => D:\Websites\_home\test6\extensions
    [DataDir] => wiki.d/.extensions
    [DataPageName] => Extensions.Config
    [Resources] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [unknown] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => jets/jets.min.js filterable.js
                                    [1] => Array
                                        (
                                            [filterable.js] => Array
                                                (
                                                    [data-conf] => Array
                                                        (
                                                            [selector] => ul.filterable, ol.filterable, table.filterable
                                                            [minsize] => 5
                                                            [ftable] => Filter table
                                                            [flist] => Filter list
                                                        )

                                                )

                                        )

                                )

                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                )

        )

    [ResourcesSeen] => Array
        (
        )

    [ResourcesSent] => 0
    [Pages] => Array
        (

There you see the 'unknown' as an array key, and ResourcesSeen is empty (not sure if it should or not)

Hope this helps, happy to do more probing debugging!

~Hans