[pmwiki-users] ExtensionHub

Hans Bracker design at softflow.uk
Sat Apr 20 02:06:51 PDT 2024

Hi Petko,
I like the "Filterable" extension applied to RecentChanges on pmwiki.org.
So I tried to install ExtensionHub and this extension.
The configuration via SiteAdmin.ExtensionHub seems to go fine.
But when opening a RecentChanges page I get errors, I also get the same errors when configured as standard for a list:

Warning: Undefined array key "unknown" in D:\Websites\_home\test6\extensions\hub.php on line 337
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in D:\Websites\_home\test6\extensions\hub.php on line 338

and I get no filter input box.

It appears that $xname is not set (set to "unknown"). The 'filterable' extension sits in directory "extensions/Filterable".
The script is named Filterable.php.

cheers,
Hans