[pmwiki-users] Problems with upgrade in the blocklist file.

Foster Schucker fschucker at kaloke.com
Fri Apr 19 14:09:02 PDT 2024

I'm trying to do an upgrade from version 2.2.144 to version  2.3.32, PHP 8.3

The page renders clean.  Then when I log in as the admin I get the following error when I try to edit the page.  They are the first things rendered on the screen.

Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in C:\laragon\public_html\pmwiki\scripts\blocklist.php on line 133

Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in C:\laragon\public_html\pmwiki\scripts\blocklist.php on line 148

Deprecated: preg_match_all(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in C:\laragon\public_html\pmwiki\scripts\blocklist.php on line 157

Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in C:\laragon\public_html\pmwiki\scripts\blocklist.php on line 133

Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in C:\laragon\public_html\pmwiki\scripts\blocklist.php on line 148

Deprecated: preg_match_all(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in C:\laragon\public_html\pmwiki\scripts\blocklist.php on line 157

Thanks for any help you can offer.