[pmwiki-users] Problem with login

Michael Eager eager at eagercon.com
Thu Apr 4 08:33:09 PDT 2024

The $ScriptUrl setting came fom implementing Cookbook.CleanUrls.

I changed the setting of $ScriptUrl from explictly specifying the
name of the website to

    $ScriptUrl = $UrlScheme.'://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];

Everything seems to be working, both on Firefox (including private
windows) and Chrome.

Thanks!

--
Michael Eager