[pmwiki-users] PmSyntax and editing buttons

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Mon May 15 03:35:52 PDT 2023

Maybe I have to correct myself, I'm not sure anymore that symlinks are the problem.

$FarmPubDirUrl =    'https://wiki.xyz.xyz.se/Farm-2.3.23/pub';  # works
$FarmPubDirUrl =    'https://wiki.xyz.xyz.se/Farm/pub';  # works in firefox, works in chromium private window, does not work in chromium regular window, so some problem with caching?

<sigh>

-Johan Bengtsson