[pmwiki-users] Pagelist : count inner sections (not total) ?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:09:51 PDT 2023

Tested and adopted, I'm very happy with the result ;
this works perfectly, it's a very nice little thing added since 2.2.122 ;
thank you.

In my case, most of my hobby is collecting words from books and, if
possible, give them a sort of birthdate (infinite task) ;
with pagelist 1, I can list words coming from book X or Y and, not
only order them, yet also group them by year ;
in pagelist 2, I can print out the count for every year.

Congratulations to those who make all of this possible !