[pmwiki-users] creating a lot of similar pages automatically

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:32:22 PDT 2023

I think you can do this with a combination of
PmWiki | PmWiki / IncludeOtherPages
<https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/IncludeOtherPages>
and

PmWiki | PmWiki / PageListTemplates
<https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageListTemplates>

<https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageListTemplates>kia ora

Simon

PS also look at PmWiki | PmWiki / GroupHeaders and GroupFooters
<https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/GroupHeaders> and PmWiki | PmWiki /
PageTextVariables <https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables>