[pmwiki-users] cookbooks SelectQuery and UpdateForm

Piotr Dybczyński piotr at dybczynski.pl
Thu Jun 22 05:59:57 PDT 2023

Hi,

> If indeed you have evidence of any problems on PHP 8.2 with PmWiki core
> itself (as opposed to local customisations), I'd be *very* interested in
> tracking them and fixing them ASAP.

So far I think that now problems are caused by the updateform and recipe.

In 2017 it was rewritten by Ben Stallings on my request (PHP 7 problems)
and then I had to modify it in some details for my personal use (see the
attachment).

If I switch off the inclusion of this recipe (selectquery can remain)
pages are blank.

I do not understand why they are also blank for action=edit while the
other pages are normally editable.

Is this the case that PmWiki core includes recipies mentioned in the
page even when the page only edited?

The example of page in question is as follows:

(:selectquery
columns="s32_directory_code,s32_directory_name,s32_directory_DR2,s32_directory_sing,s32_directory_memb,s32_directory_komentarz"
tables="s32_directory" display=custom match=s32_directory_code
against=kkk type=like nodata="  ":)

(:input form:)
!!!Choose perturber:
(:update select name=kkk value=s32_directory_code from=s32_directory
method=get size=10:)
(:input submit value="Show data from the catalogue":)
(:input end:)

This page normally shows a list of objects to be choosen. I can edit it
after removing "updateform" recipe.

All the best,
Piotr
--