[pmwiki-users] cookbooks SelectQuery and UpdateForm

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jun 21 10:10:58 PDT 2023

SelectQuery has a relatively recent release selectquery4.0.php which
appears to work in PHP 8.2.3.

I don't use the recipe and haven't tested everything, but was able to
have a query displayed correctly with no warnings.

UpdateForm also has a recent version updateform7.php that I modified to
fix one initial fatal error.

Line 74, initially like this:

   while (count(@$opt['']) > 0 && count($args) > 0)

Changed to look like this:

   while (count((array)@$opt['']) > 0 && count($args) > 0)

I don't use the recipe and haven't tested everything, but was able to
have a query select field auto-filled correctly with no warnings.

Let us know if you notice any other problems.

Petko