[pmwiki-users] set line spacing to 0 for images

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jun 14 20:54:40 PDT 2023

Yes, you can activate CSS for specific pages, but there may be a better
way.

Create a file pub/css/MyGroup.MyPage.css and it will be loaded when a
visitor opens the MyGroup.MyPage page.

However there may be a better way: just add to your local.css styles for
specific classes of elements:

   .zero-line-height {
     line-height: 0;
   }

Then in the wiki page, wrap your images in a division block of the same
class:

    >>zero-line-height<<
    Your image links here
    >><<

Note that some email clients may wrongly format the above lines like