[pmwiki-users] Warning: session_set_cookie_params() (etc.)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:08:58 PST 2023

Nightly version tested ;
I don't see anything new for the issue I'm pointing out.

Still brainstorming, as for as I can, what may bring light on this issue :
the error messages does appear on « included » page (sidebar and
breadcrumb) and, strangely, not for every group :
main groups don't show this message (or I haven't seen it yet) ;
but it does appear in following groups :
/An /Citation (in sidebar)
/Profil (in breadcrumd, which is made with one page included same as sidebar)
etc. (haven't check everywhere)

I tried deleting some parts, and even all code in SideBar and still
encounter the Warning.
Thus, it doesn't seem (:if auth edit:) related.
I also tried with pmwiki-responsive skin and still encounter the Warning.
Same issue with other browser as well.

Will do more testing later.
What would be the session and cookie parameters I can play with in config ?

Thank you for your attention,
Gilles.