[pmwiki-users] Warning: session_set_cookie_params() (etc.)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:30:30 PST 2023

Hello,

Using last pmwiki, I do have sometimes the following error message ;
as it mostly appears in a hidden sidebar I don't open frequently I'm
not sure it is related to last version or no (might be old).
It appears for me when I'm logged in ; it disappears as soon as I log out.
php version used is : 7.2

Message is :

Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie
parameters when headers already sent in /home/www/dev6/pmwiki.php on
line 444

Thank you,
Gilles.