[pmwiki-users] Making one page only readable for logged in users

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jan 6 02:16:47 PST 2023

You can do this by setting the page passwords to "id:*" (without the
quotes).

So you open Main/LoggedInOnly?action=attr and fill both the read and
edit password fields with

Set new read password:  id:*

Set new edit password:  id:*

(When you submit the form, you will be automatically logged out so you
can test it.)

Petko