[pmwiki-users] EditMX

Martin Cuno martin.cuno at posteo.de
Wed Aug 23 00:54:13 PDT 2023

Hi,

I asked Hans Bracker the following because he made the last small change to cookbook > EditMX. But he said I should email it to the list. Maybe Petko knows something?

Martin Cuno, Siegen, Germany

----

I installed EditMX under the latest PmWiki, once locally under older php and once online under 8.1. Both didn't work. I came up with an error message from XAMPP: I had to comment out one line:

# extract($GLOBALS['MarkupToHTML']);

Now it works.

But - I have no idea. The recipe is so important to me that I think it would be a shame if it didn't work for other people.

I'm sure you can fix it on the fly.

Or is it my whimsical configuration?

Very best regards!