[pmwiki-users] Pagelist : count inner sections (not total) ?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Apr 30 09:05:36 PDT 2023

You can probably do something like this:

[[#lasteachcount]]
(:template last "{=$:attestation}":)
{=$:attestation} ({$$EachCount})
[[#lasteachcountend]]

(:pagelist ... fmt=#lasteachcount:)

See an example similar to what you describe near the top of this page:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/EachCount

Petko