[pmwiki-users] Feature request: Trash group

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Thu Apr 13 00:58:52 PDT 2023

I'm don't think we have ever restored anything, maybe on some rare occasion.

I find that it helps to have this functionality when doing big cleanups, because sometimes one finds documents that seems obviously out-of-date, but one ends up not deleting them because of some
"wow-these-documents-are-huge-maybe-someone-will-get-angry-if-they-are-gone" kind of reasoning...

-Johan Bengtsson