[pmwiki-users] Updating issues w/ pagetoc, multilanguage & Adapt skin

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 07:36:22 PDT 2023

My host upgraded to PHP 8 a little while back, and I'm just getting to
updating my PmWiki installation (thank you, Petko, for the new versions).
After resolving a few issues, there are 3 that have me stumped:

"Warning: Undefined variable $format in /misc/32/000/115/128/8/user/web/
donosborn.org/pmwiki/cookbook/pagetoc.php on line 188"

-> -> That is line 188 in the current version of pagetoc.php, so I'm
guessing there is some interaction with another line somewhere that is the
problem?

"Warning: Undefined array key "languages" in
/misc/32/000/115/128/8/user/web/
donosborn.org/pmwiki/cookbook/multilanguage.php on line 78"

-> Not clear to me how to define an array key or where

"Warning: Undefined array key "AdaptDemoViews" in
/misc/32/000/115/128/8/user/web/donosborn.org/work/pub/skins/adapt/adapt.php
on line 97"

-> Another array key issue, this one with the Adapt skin.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Don Osborn

Ref.: The site is https://donosborn.org/work/ (content revisions are
planned)