[pmwiki-users] Concealing text on a page

Ben Quant ben.quant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:34:19 PDT 2022

Hi,

I'm new to pmwiki and using wikis in general. I've set up a pmwiki for a
roleplaying group I run to log the details of their adventures and the
world we are creating. What I'd like to be able to do is set it up so if I
log in with my admin username I can see everything, but if the others log
in with a different username, some portions of the text on a page are
hidden from them. Is this possible, and if so, how do I go about it?

Many thanks,

Ben