[pmwiki-users] Corner case issues in pmwiki-2.8.2 under PHP 8.1

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 12 03:18:24 PST 2022

Thanks for the report, I have updated the scripts for the next version.
You can get an archive with the modified files since the release from
the page Change log:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog

Please report if you find other omissions.

Petko
--
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/News
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades