[pmwiki-users] WikiStyles refactored, can use testing

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Dec 14 06:04:13 PST 2022

I am sorry, I have reverted the changes that rewrite the wikistyles, for
now. I'll try and work on this when I find some free time and peace,
likely early next year.

I had to release a new version because of a bug, and this work wasn't
completed/ready, so I mostly restored the original functions.

Yes, when this is ready, LocalCSS should work fine with it.

For CSS, line breaks are optional, so as long as your selectors, braces,
and semi-colons are correct, it should work. So the fact that LocalCSS
or $HTMLStylesFmt don't add linebreaks between their different portions,
shouldn't cause a problem.

If you have noticed a change from the previous behavior, or a bug, I'll
be very interested in examining and fixing it.

Petko