[pmwiki-users] PmWiki is dead !

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:45:31 PST 2022

I'm sorry to hear you have a problem with PmWiki,
but PmWiki is very much alive anď kicking.

PmWiki goes out of its way to be backwardly compatible,
including supporting all current versions of PHP and being actively udated
for new PHP versions for which I am very grateful.

I'm sure we can help you.
But we will need more information.

These pages may be useful;

   - https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/HowToGetAssistance
   - https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting
   - https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Support

We look forward to hearing back from you

thanks

Simon