[pmwiki-users] Page with many lines goes blank

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Wed Oct 13 00:43:13 PDT 2021

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021, Petko Yotov wrote:

>> Any clue to why this is happening?
>
> Is this a preformatted text, it looks like there is a space before the date?

Yes, it is preformatted.

> I wouldn't suspect this to be related on the skin, but can you temporarily
> change the skin on this page and report? Say the older "pmwiki" skin.

Changed, no difference so probably not skin-related.

>  @ini_set('pcre.backtrack_limit', 10000000); # 10 Million

This helped, it is working now! So it hits some kind of limit in PHP?

> What is your PHP version, PmWiki version, and what other recipes do you have
> installed?

If you are still interested in this I can send it.

Best regards,
Johan Bengtsson

----
Systemadministratör - Chalmers IT-avdelning
Tel: 6734  https://www.chalmers.se/it