[pmwiki-users] pmwiki mirrors

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Mon Mar 29 01:46:31 PDT 2021

Hello,

I would like to have a pmwiki mirror at home, where I have a local server.

May main site is on a shared server and is sometime very difficult to
use due to excessive load on this server and I want to make the editing
on my own network and rsync the result to the online shared server.

my own local server may also be unavailable in case of power failure
(not that rare nowadays here).

But for this to works, I have to use relative links all over the wiki
pages as of course the domain name of the two servers will not be the
same. for example in local/config.php

is this possible without breaking pmwiki?

is it possible to make the online pmwiki read only for the web server
(of course not for rsync :-)?

any clue welcome

thanks
jdd