[pmwiki-users] resize an image during uploading and redirect after uploading

Benjamin Grassineau benjamingrassineau at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 22:32:19 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I have two questions !

1. Do you think there is a method to automatically (on the fly) reduce
the physical size of images uploaded to pmwiki ? I did not find a simple
solution.

2. I don't understand how the $ UploadRedirectFunction variable works. I
would just like to redirect the user to the page after downloading in
viewer mode. Would it be possible to have just one example because my
various tests are unsuccessful ?

Thanks if you have any suggestions or solutions.

Benjamin