[pmwiki-users] Include GroupFooter from another page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Apr 11 11:15:26 PDT 2021

GroupHeader and GroupFooter are always related to the currently browsed
page.

If your GroupFooter shows PageTextVariables from the pages, then indeed
{*$:Variable} refers to the currently browsed page, not to the included
page. In fact, GroupFooter is just another included page at the bottom
of the current page, from the current group, it is never considered part
of the included pages.

Depending on the complexity of your GroupFooter, you may be able to
achieve what you want by manually including the GroupFooter with a
"basepage=" argument, possibly twice:

Something like:
(:include Page1:)
(:include GroupFooter basepage=Page1:)

(:include Page2:)
(:include GroupFooter basepage=Page2:)

If it is a different group, use Group.Page1 and Group.GroupFooter.

Optionally:
(:nogroupfooter:)

Petko